I've always liked the look of Samsung's mirrorless cameras and they have a really decent lens range compared to some rivals but the sensors are often seen as the weak link in the system.
The spec list is fairly impressive and there are some great features such as Wi-Fi. I know it will be a great little camera in daytime use but how will it measure up on low light situations?
- Slightly larger than the NX11
- Thicker grip
- 20.3MP APS-C size CMOS sensor
- Built-in Wi-Fi for direct image upload
- 3.0-inch VGA AMOLED multi angle LCD screen
- ISO range: 100-12800
- Built-in flash and electronic viewfinder
- Max shutter speed: 1/6000
- i-Function 2.0
- 1080p Full HD video capability (separate video recording button)