Sunday, 9 October 2011
Voigtlander APO-Lanthar 90mm f/3.5
I recently purchased this lens having admired it from afar for quite some time! It's not particularly fast but the image quality is beautiful, the bokeh is buttery smooth and there's hardly any longitudinal chromatic aberrations (bokeh CA) I haven't used it enough for a review yet but I certainly like what I see so far, it's a great match for my Sony NEX-5.
- ► 2012 (31)
- Graduated Filters
- Image Theft!!
- Tip: Metering for looooong night exposures!
- Pentax Q and C-mount Lenses = A predictable disapp...
- Tokina RMC 28mm F/2.8
- SLRmagic = How to get the same lenses for less.
- I never did know when to stop.
- That's the company director no less!
- Some shots from a lovely sunset the other day plus...
- Voigtlander APO-Lanthar 90mm f/3.5
- Canon EF-S 17-55mm IS USM: Still not there!
- MV Arcadia Canon EOS 60D Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-...
- Bristol Balloon Fiesta 2011
- ▼ October (13)